Liquidators Notice to Remove From Companies Register
Pursuant to Section 321 of the Companies Act 1993
The liquidation is now complete and the final report filed.
The liquidator will be requesting that the Registrar of Companies remove the company from the New Zealand Register after 7 October 2020.
The attention of all creditors and shareholders is drawn to section 321(1) of the Companies Act 1993, containing the procedure for any objection to that removal. A copy of the relevant section is set out below:
“Where a notice is given of an intention to remove a company from the New Zealand Register, any person may deliver to the Registrar, not later than the date specified in the notice, an objection to the removal on any one or more of the following grounds:
- that the company is carrying on business or there is a proper reason for it to continue in existence; or
- that the company is a party to legal proceedings; or
- that the company is in receivership, or liquidation, or both; or
- that the person is a creditor, or a shareholder, or a person who has an undischarged claim against the company; or
- that the person believes that there exists, and intends to pursue, a right of action on behalf of the company under Part 9; or
- that, for any other reason, it would not be just and equitable to remove the company from the New Zealand Register.”
Should you have any queries in this regard, please contact me at the details set out below.
M. S. van STRAATEN, Liquidator.
Contact: MVS Accounting Limited, 38a Hillview Road, Waihi Beach 3611. Mobile: 021 974 478. Email: email@example.com.