Gazette notices are published from 9.00am to 5.00pm on working days. The turnaround time for standard notices, from submission to publication, is two working days, or earlier if approved by the Gazette office.
A later date and time for publication can be requested.
Large or complex notices may require a longer lead in time. It would be appreciated if we could be notified of these well in advance and have the notice content at least 7 – 10 days before publication.
Closed Days for 2019
The Gazette Office is closed on the following public holidays:
- Christmas and New Year 2018/2019 – Friday 21 December 2018 to Wednesday 9 January 2019
- Wellington Anniversary Day – Monday 21 January 2019
- Waitangi Day – Wednesday 6 February 2019
- Easter – Friday 19 April and Monday 22 April 2019
- ANZAC Day – Thursday 25 April 2019
- Queen’s Birthday – Monday 3 June 2019
- Labour Day – Monday 28 October 2019
- Christmas and New Year 2019/2020 – Tuesday 24 December 2019 to Wednesday 8 January 2020
Gazette notices will not be published on closed days. Notices submitted during these periods, or submitted less than two working days before a closed day, will be published within two working days after the office reopens.