1. Under clause 5(c) of Schedule 1 of the Electricity Industry Act 2010 (“Act”), I give notice that the Electricity Authority (“Authority”) adopts a replacement procurement plan for the purposes of clause 8.42 of the Electricity Industry Participation Code 2010 (“Code”).
2. The adoption of the procurement plan has effect from 1 December 2020.
3. The procurement plan is a document incorporated by reference into the Code as having legal effect in accordance with section 32(3) of the Act.
4. A copy of the procurement plan and the Electricity Industry Participation Code 2010 (“Code”) is available on the Electricity Authority’s website: http://www.ea.govt.nz/code-and-compliance/the-code/.
5. A copy of the procurement plan and the Code may also be inspected free of charge or purchased from the Electricity Authority, Level 7, Harbour Tower, 2 Hunter Street, Wellington.
Dated at Wellington this 19th day of October 2020.
Dr THOMAS BRENT LAYTON, Chair, Electricity Authority.