Notice of Watershed Meeting of Creditors
Pursuant to Section 239AU of the Companies Act 1993
Notice is hereby given that the watershed meeting of the creditors of YELLOWWOOD CONSULTING GROUP LIMITED (administrator appointed), will be held at the offices of the administrator located at 131 Taupaki Road, Taupaki, Auckland, on Wednesday 18 November 2020 commencing at 1.30pm.
The purpose of the meeting is:
- To consider the report of the administrator.
- To determine:
- whether to adjourn the meeting to a later date; or
- whether to execute a deed of company arrangement; or
- whether to bring the administration to an end; or
- whether the company should be placed into liquidation.
BRYAN WILLIAMS, Administrator.