Notice of Watershed Meeting
Pursuant to Sections 239AT and 239AU of the Companies Act 1993
The administrators of the company hereby give notice that they convene the watershed meeting required to be called under sections 239AT and 239AU of the Companies Act 1993.
Date: Monday 28 September 2020
Time: 4.00pm (NZST)
Address: Via videoconference only – A link will be sent to all creditors who have submitted a completed creditor claim form.
Any creditor wishing to attend the meeting via videoconference, and who has not already submitted their claim form to the administrators, must do so by providing their completed claim form to NZSTATravel@deloitte.co.nz no later than 10.00am (NZST) on Friday 25 September 2020. The creditor claim form can be downloaded from Deloitte’s website (www.deloitte.co.nz) by searching STA Travel.
The purpose of the watershed meeting is to:
- consider the administrators’ report (which will be sent to all creditors who have submitted a creditor claim form) concerning the company’s business, property, affairs and financial circumstances.
- determine whether:
- to execute a deed of company arrangement (DOCA)*;
- to bring the administration to an end (such that the control of the company returns to its directors); or
- to appoint liquidators to the company.
* A deed of company arrangement (DOCA) has not been proposed. As set out in their report, the administrators do not consider it appropriate to propose a DOCA.
Please direct any enquiries to: NZSTATravel@deloitte.co.nz.
Dated this 18th day of September 2020.
DAVID WEBB and COLIN OWENS, Joint and Several Administrators.
Address for Administrators: Deloitte, Private Bag 115033, Auckland 1140.