Notice of Watershed Meeting of Creditors of Company Under Administration
Pursuant to Sections 239AT and 239AU(1)(a) of the Companies Act 1993
Company Number: 5773582
On Monday 30 March 2020 at 7.00am the company, under section 239I, appointed Rees Logan, of Ernst & Young, 2 Takutai Square, Auckland 1010, New Zealand, and Adam Nikitins and Stewart McCallum of Ernst & Young, Level 23, 8 Exhibition Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000, Australia, as the joint and several voluntary administrators of the company.
Notice is given that a meeting of the creditors of the company will be held as follows:
Date: 13 May 2020.
Time: 4.00pm NZST.
Address: Via teleconference only – details to be provided upon receipt of a completed creditor claim form and postal vote.
The purpose of the meeting is:
- To consider the directors’ statement of company position
- To consider the circumstances leading up to the administration and the various options available to creditors
- To consider the report of the administrators
- To resolve that the company be placed in liquidation
- To consider any other business properly brought before the meeting.
Any creditor wishing to attend the meeting via teleconference must provide their details in writing not later than 4.00pm on Monday 11 May 2020.
Dated this 6th day of May 2020.
REES LOGAN, Joint and Several Voluntary Administrator.
Creditors and the Shareholder May Direct Inquiries to: ENCOREFX (NZ) LIMITED (administrators appointed), c/- Ernst & Young, 2 Takutai Square, Britomart, Auckland 1010. Postal Address: PO Box 2146, Auckland 1140. Telephone: 0800 RESTRUCTURING / 0800 737 878. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.