Notice of Watershed Meeting of Creditors
Pursuant to Section 239AU(1)(a) of the Companies Act 1993
Notice is hereby given that a meeting of the creditors of the company will be held on Monday 11 May 2020 at 2.00pm via Microsoft Teams. If you would like to attend the meeting please email email@example.com to register your attendance.
The purpose of the meeting is:
- Consideration of the administrators’ report;
- For the creditors of the company to resolve either:
- that the company execute a deed of company arrangement on the terms outlined in the administrator’s report to creditors; or
- that David Ian Ruscoe and Malcolm Russell Moore be appointed as the liquidators of the company; or
- that the administration should be terminated; and
- Any other business properly brought before the meeting.
Dated this 4th day of May 2020.
DAVID IAN RUSCOE and MALCOLM RUSSELL MOORE, Administrators.