Notice of Watershed Meeting
Notice is given that the watershed meeting of the creditors of TOUCHWOOD PRODUCTIONS LIMITED (in administration) will be held via video conference on 28 April 2020 at 11.00am.
The purpose of this meeting is:
- To consider the report of the administrators; and
- To determine whether or not to:
- The watershed meeting should be adjourned;
- Execute a deed of company arrangement*;
- Bring the administration to an end*; or
- Place the company into liquidation*
*As set out in the report, the administrators do not consider it appropriate, at this time, to propose options “b”, “c” or “d”.
Creditors and Shareholders May Direct Enquiries to: Luke Scully. Telephone: (04) 555 0729. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dated this 16th day of April 2020.
IAIN BRUCE SHEPHARD and JESSICA JANE KELLOW, Joint Administrators.