Notice of Administrators’ Appointment
Companies Act 1993 Section 239AO
1. Notice is hereby given that on 31 March 2020, David Ian Ruscoe and Malcolm Russell Moore were appointed as administrators of the company pursuant to section 239I of the Companies Act 1993.
2. Notice is now given that a meeting of the creditors of the company will be held via teleconference on Thursday 9 April 2020 at 3.00pm. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the necessary details for the call.
3. The purpose of the meeting is to determine:
(a) whether to appoint a creditors’ committee; and
(b) if so, who are to be the committee’s members.
4. At the meeting, creditors may also, by resolution:
(a) remove the administrators from office; and
(b) appoint someone else as administrators of the company.
5. Enquires may be directed during normal business hours to Adele Hicks at Grant Thornton NZ Limited on email@example.com or 027 245 6700.
Dated this 31st day of March 2020.
DAVID IAN RUSCOE and MALCOLM RUSSELL MOORE, Adminisrators.