This document notifies you that:
- Members of the public are notified that on 9 May 2019, an application for an order under section 174 of the Companies Act 1993 in respect of RUSTIC COUNTRY LIMITED was filed in the High Court at Christchurch. Its reference number is CIV-2019-409-223.
- The orders sought are:
- That Ross Barry Whiteside be removed as a director;
- That Yvette Joyce Feary or another person approved by the Court is appointed as director;
- That orders the Family Court made and an agreement between Ross Barry Whiteside and Yvette Joyce Feary be implemented and the company’s financial records be examined;
- And, or such relief as the Court in its discretion thinks fit.
- The application is to be heard by the High Court at Christchurch on Monday 24 June 2019 at 11.45am.
- A person, other than the defendant company, who wants to appear at the hearing of the application must file an appearance not later than the second working day before that day.
- The plaintiff is Yvette Joyce Feary, whose address for service is the offices of Brandts-Giesen McCormick, 139 Kippenberger Avenue, Rangiora (Anna Lloyd acting).
Dated this 24th day of May 2019.
Note: You may obtain further information from the registry of the Court or from the plaintiff or the plaintiff’s solicitor.