This document notifies you that:
- Members of the public are notified that, on 18 July 2018, an application for an order under section 174 of the Companies Act 1993 in respect of VEY GROUP LIMITED (“defendant company”) was filed in the High Court at Palmerston North. Its reference number is CIV-2018-485-505.
- The orders sought are:
- an order putting the defendant company into liquidation; or
- an order appointing a receiver of the defendant company; and
- orders relating to borrowing and the sale of 72 Webb Street, Wellington; and
- an order relating to the recovery of losses from the second defendant; and
- such other orders as the Court thinks fit; and
- The application is to be heard by the High Court at Wellington on Tuesday 28 May 2019 at 10.00am (and Wednesday 29 May 2019 at 10.00am).
- A person, other than the defendant company, who wants to appear at the hearing of the application must file an appearance not later than the second working day before that day.
- The plaintiffs are David Stuart Vance,chartered accountant of Wellington and Ian Ronald Millard, barrister of Wellington (as trustees of the Orana Trust) whose address for service is the offices of JAG Legal, JAG Legal Building, 119 Queens Drive, Lower Hutt 5010. Postal address: PO Box 30633, Lower Hutt 5040. The plaintiffs’ solicitor is Merv Gaskin.
- The statement of claim and verifying affidavit may be inspected at the registry of the Court or at the plaintiffs’ address for service.
Note: You may obtain further information from the registry of the Court at Wellington on 0800 268 787 or from the plaintiffs or the plaintiffs’ solicitor at email@example.com ((04) 939 2366).
Dated this 13th day of May 2019.
M. GASKIN, Solicitor for the Plaintiffs.