Notice of Watershed Meeting
Pursuant to Sections 239AT and 239AU of the Companies Act 1993 (“Act”)
Company Nos.: 3383573, 3383875, 2240072
Notice is hereby given that a watershed meeting of the creditors of the companies will be jointly held at the following locations on Thursday 6 June 2019 at 10.30am:
- Auckland: Hobson Room, Rydges Auckland Hotel, Level 1, 59 Federal Street, Auckland CBD (in person meeting).
- Wellington: Wellington Board Room, BDO Wellington, Level 1, 50 Customhouse Quay, Wellington (audio visual connection).
- Christchurch: Christchurch Boardroom, BDO Christchurch, Level 4, 287/293 Durham Street North, Christchurch (audio visual connection).
- Queenstown: Wyndham Garden, 32 Red Oaks Drive, Remarkables Park, Queenstown (audio visual connection).
- To consider the administrators’ report on the companies’ business, property, affairs and financial circumstances.
- For the creditors of each of the companies to consider and vote on the administrators’ recommendations as to the future of the companies.
- Any other business.
Pursuant to section 239AL of the Act, the administrators intend to hold the meeting of the companies jointly. However if any creditor wishes to object to the joint meeting they may do so by submitting an objection in writing to the administrators via postal, email or street address (as set out below) by 10.30am on Tuesday 4 June 2019. Unless any creditor objects in accordance with this notice, all creditors will be taken to have agreed to the joint meeting.
Dated this 27th day of May 2019.
A. J. BETHELL, Administrator.
All Creditors and Shareholders Enquiries May Be Directed to: BDO Auckland, Level 4, BDO Centre, 4 Graham Street, Auckland 1010. Postal Address: PO Box 2219, Auckland 1140. Email: email@example.com.