Pursuant to section 130 of the Health Practitioners Competence Assurance Act 2003, the following notice is given.
1. Title and commencement
(1) This notice may be cited as the Dietitians Board (Fees) Notice 2019.
(2) This notice comes into force on 1 March 2020 and applies to fees payable in respect of applications relating to the period on and after 1 April 2020.
The Dietitians Board sets the following fees, payable to the Board, specified in the attached Schedule.
Fees are inclusive of goods and services tax.
|Registration – New Zealand Graduate||$300.00|
|Registration – Overseas Trained Dietitian||$300.00|
|Registration – Australian Dietitians (APD1) (via MRVRC2)||$350.00|
|Return to Practice (more than two years since last held APC)||$175.00|
|Restoration of Name to Register||$150.00|
|Overseas Trained Dietitians Assessment & Examination Fees|
|Recognition of Dietetic Qualification – ALL overseas trained dietitians (Excl MRVRC)||$1500.00|
|Overseas Trained Dietitians Registration written MCQ3 Examination||Direct to DAA4|
|Overseas Trained Dietitians Registration oral OSCE5 Examination||$1500.00|
|Annual Practising Certificate (APC) Fees|
|Issue of Annual Practising Certificate (APC)||$625.00|
|Issue of APC paid after 31 March whilst holding APC for previous year||$825.00|
|Issue of APC for reduced period – 1 December–31 March||$300.00|
|Non Practising Dietitian – Maintenance of Registration||$90.00|
|Copy of Registration Certificate (if original lost/destroyed)||$70.00|
|Certificate of Good Standing||$70.00|
Dated at Wellington this 16th day of December 2019.
SUE DOMANSKI, Registrar, Dietitians Board.
1. Australian Practising Dietitian
2. Mutual Recognition Voluntary Relationship Charter
3. Multi Choice Questions
4. Dietitians Association Australia
5. Objective Simulated Consultation Examination