In accordance with section 30R(5)(d) of the Telecommunications Act 2001 (“Act”), the Commerce Commission gives public notice of the results of its reviews of the following standard terms determinations (STDs):
- Chorus’ Unbundled Copper Low Frequency Service (UCLF);
- Chorus’ Unbundled Copper Local Loop and Unbundled Copper Low Frequency Network Backhaul (Telephone exchange to interconnect point) Service (UCLL and UCLF Backhaul);
- Chorus’ Unbundled Copper Local Loop and Unbundled Copper Low Frequency Network Co-Location Service (UCLL and UCLF Co-Location);
- Chorus’ Unbundled Bitstream Access Service (UBA); and
- Chorus’ Unbundled Bitstream Access Backhaul Service (UBA Backhaul).
Under section 30R(2) of the Act, the Commission may replace an STD or vary, add, or delete any of its terms, if it considers it necessary to do so after conducting a review. As a result of these reviews, the Commission has decided to amend the terms of each of the STDs listed above.
The Commission has prepared and published updated STDs that reflect the amendments described in its final decisions paper.
Material relevant to these reviews can be found on the Commission’s website at: https://comcom.govt.nz/regulated-industries/telecommunications/regulated-services/copper-services/section-30r-reviews-of-the-copper-standard-terms-determinations.
Dated this 12th day of December 2019.