- Under section 38(3)(b) of the Electricity Industry Act 2010 (“Act”), and having complied with section 39 of that Act, the Electricity Authority (“Authority”) gives notice of making the Electricity Industry Participation Code Amendment (Dispatch Service Enhancement) 2019 (“amendment”).
- The amendment comes into force on 8 August 2019.
- The amendment amends Part 13 of the Electricity Industry Participation Code 2010 (“Code”) to revise the process the system operator uses to issue electronic dispatch instructions.
- A copy of the amendment and the Code is available on the Authority’s website http://www.ea.govt.nz/code-and-compliance/the-code.
- A copy of the amendment and the Code may also be inspected free of charge or purchased from the Electricity Authority, Level 7, Harbour Tower, 2 Hunter Street, Wellington.
Dated at Wellington this 27th day of June 2019.
Dr THOMAS BRENT LAYTON, Chairperson, Electricity Authority.