- Pursuant to clause 5(c) of Schedule 1 of the Electricity Industry Act 2010 (“Act“), I give notice that the Electricity Authority (“Authority”) adopts a replacement security of supply forecasting and information policy for the purposes of clause 7.4 of the Electricity Industry Participation Code 2010 (“Code”).
- The adoption of the policy statement has effect from 1 August 2019.
- The policy statement is a document incorporated by reference into the Code as having legal effect in accordance with section 32 of the Act.
- A copy of the security of supply forecasting and information policy and the Code is available on the Authority’s website: www.ea.govt.nz/code-and-compliance/the-code/
- A copy of the security of supply forecasting and information policy and the Code may also be inspected free of charge or purchased from the Electricity Authority, Level 7, Harbour Tower, 2 Hunter Street, Wellington.
Dated at Wellington this 17th day of June 2019.
Dr THOMAS BRENT LAYTON, Chair, Electricity Authority.