- Under section 38(3)(b) of the Electricity Industry Act 2010 (“Act”), and having complied with section 39 of that Act, the Electricity Authority (“Authority”) gives notice of making the Electricity Industry Participation Code Amendment (Official Conservation Campaign) 2019 (“amendment”).
- The amendment comes into force on 1 August 2019.
- The amendment makes changes to Part 9 of the Electricity Industry Participation Code 2010 (“Code”) in relation to an official conservation campaigns (OCC). Under the revised arrangements contingent hydro storage will be taken into account in determining when an OCC starts and ends.
- A copy of the amendment and the Code is available on the Authority’s website www.ea.govt.nz/act-code-regs/code-regs/.
- A copy of the amendment and the Code may also be inspected free of charge or purchased from the Electricity Authority, Level 7, Harbour Tower, 2 Hunter Street, Wellington.
Dated at Wellington this 17th day of June 2019.
Dr THOMAS BRENT LAYTON, Chair, Electricity Authority.