Pursuant to clause 18 of Schedule 1 of the Education Act 1989, the Minister of Education gives the following notice.
- This notice may be cited as the Constitution of Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology Notice 2019.
- This notice shall come into force on 24 October 2019.
- From 24 October 2019, the Council of Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology will have ten members.
- The Council will be constituted as follows:
- Four members appointed by the Minister of Education.
- Six members appointed by the Council of whom:
- One person is a permanent member of the general or teaching staff who has been elected by the teaching and general staff to represent them; and
- One person is a student who is enrolled at Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology and who has been elected by the students to represent them.
- Appointments will be made in accordance with the Education Act 1989 and the Council’s Statute.
Dated at Wellington this 10th day of April 2019.
Hon CHRIS HIPKINS, Minister of Education.