- Under clause 5(c) of Schedule 1 of the Electricity Industry Act 2010 (“Act”), I give notice that the Electricity Authority (“Authority”) adopts a replacement policy statement for the purposes of clause 8.12B of the Electricity Industry Participation Code 2010 (“Code”).
- The adoption of the policy statement comes into force from 11 January 2019.
- The policy statement is a document incorporated by reference into the Code as having legal effect in accordance with section 32 of the Act.
- A copy of the policy statement and the Code is available on the Authority’s website: www.ea.govt.nz/code-and-compliance/the-code/.
- A copy of the policy statement and the Code may also be inspected free of charge or purchased from the Electricity Authority, Level 7, Harbour Tower, 2 Hunter Street, Wellington.
Dated at Wellington this 19th day of December 2018.
Dr THOMAS BRENT LAYTON, Chairperson, Electricity Authority.