Notice of Watershed Meeting of Creditors
Pursuant to Section 239AU of the Companies Act 1993
Notice is hereby given that a watershed meeting of the creditors of StretchSense Limited (administrators appointed) will be held at Chapman Tripp, Level 35, 23 Albert Street, Auckland, commencing at 2.00pm on Monday 30 September 2019.
The purpose of the meeting is:
- To consider the report of the administrator.
- To resolve pursuant to a vote of creditors as to:
- whether the company executes a Deed of Company Arrangement*; or
- whether the administration should end (such that control of the company reverts to directors); or
- the appointment of a liquidator.
*A Deed of Company Arrangement (DOCA) has not been proposed. As set out in the report, the administrators do not consider it appropriate to propose a DOCA.
Dated this 20th day of September 2019.
TONY MAGINNESS, Administrator.
Enquiries to: Baker Tilly Staples Rodway Auckland Limited, PO Box 3899, Auckland. Telephone: (09) 309 0463. Email: email@example.com.