Notice of Watershed Meeting of Creditors
Pursuant to the Companies Act 1993
Company Number: 646113
On 3 June 2019 and pursuant to subsection 239I of the Companies Act 1993, we, Christopher Palmer and Liam Bailey, were appointed as joint and several administrators.
Notice is given that a watershed meeting of the company will be held at the offices of Madgwicks Lawyers, Level 6, 140 William Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000, Australia, on Monday 8 July 2019 at 11.00am (AEST).
The purpose of the meeting is to:
- consider the director’s statement of company position.
- consider the administrators’ report to creditors.
- consider and approve if thought fit, the administrators’ remuneration and disbursements.
- consider and vote on the future of the company.
- consider whether to appoint a creditors’ committee.
- deal with any other business.
If you wish to appoint a proxy or cast a postal vote, then you should complete a postal/proxy form and a claim form. The forms must be returned by no later than 4.00pm (AEST) on Thursday 4 July 2019.
Creditors who wish to appoint a proxy or cast a postal vote may not be permitted to do so after this date.
Creditors may return their forms by: Fax: +61 2 9232 3388. Email: email@example.com. Post: O’Brien Palmer, GPO Box 3385, Sydney, New South Wales 2001, Australia.
Teleconferencing facilities are available at the meeting. Dial: +61 2 8088 0900; Participant Code: 3530684063.