This document notifies you that:
- Members of the public are notified that on 16 August 2018, an application for an order, under section 174 of the Companies Act 1993, in respect of TIMATANGA ENTERPRISES LIMITED was filed in the High Court at Christchurch. Its reference number is CIV-2018-409-603.
- The orders sought are:
- That Mr Holder be removed as a director;
- that an independent director of the company be appointed by the Court to undertake the information gathering and analysis necessary to establish the correct financial records for the company;
- if the information shows that Mr Holder ought to account for profits, that he be ordered to do so; and
- or such relief as the Court in its discretion thinks fit.
- The application is to be heard by the High Court at Christchurch on Monday 1 October 2018 at 11.45am.
- A person, other than the defendant company, who wants to appear at the hearing of the application must file an appearance not later than the second working day before that day.
- The plaintiff is Deborah Louise Harraway, whose address for service is the offices of Malley & Co, Level 2, 14 Dundas Street, Christchurch (Catherine Muir acting).
Dated this 26th day of September 2018.