Notice of Watershed Meeting of Creditors
Pursuant to Section 239AU of the Companies Act 1993
Notice is hereby given that the watershed meeting of the creditors of BONJOUR FASHIONS LIMITED (administrator appointed) will be held at 131 Taupaki Road, Kumeu, Auckland, on 26 July 2018 commencing at 11.00am.
The purpose of the meeting is:
- To consider the report of the administrator.
- To determine:
- whether to adjourn the meeting to a later date;
- whether to execute a deed of company arrangement;
- whether to bring the administration to an end; or
- whether the company should be placed into liquidation.
BRYAN WILLIAMS, Administrator.
Enquiries to: BWA Insolvency Limited, PO Box 609, Kumeu 0841. Telephone: (09) 412 9762. Facsimile: (09) 412 9763. Email: email@example.com.