Notice of Watershed Meeting of Companies Under Administration
Pursuant to Sections 239AT, 239AU(1)(a) and 239AL of the Companies Act 1993
Company Numbers: 3702019, 3731427
- Notice is given pursuant to sections 239AT, 239AU(1)(a) and 239AL of the Companies Act 1993 that a joint meeting of the creditors of the above companies will be held; details as follows:
Date: Friday 6 April 2018.
Address: Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand, 12–16 Nicholls Lane, Auckland.
- To consider the administrators’ report concerning the companies’ business, property, affairs and financial circumstances.
- To consider and vote on the administrators’ recommended course of action as to the future of the companies.
- Any other business.
- You may object to a joint meeting of the companies by sending a written notice of objection to the administrators at the addresses noted above, provided such notice is received by the administrators no later than 12.00pm on 3 April 2018.
- If you do not object to the meeting in accordance with this notice of meeting, you will be taken to have agreed to the joint meeting.
- The administrators details are:
Postal address: Meltzer Mason, PO Box 6302, Wellesley St, Auckland 1010.
Email address: email@example.com. Phone: (09) 357 6150.
Street address: Level 2, Suite 6, 100–105 Parnell Road, Parnell, Auckland 1052.
- The companies are related companies in terms of the Companies Act 1993. Accordingly, it is the intention of the administrators to hold a joint meeting of the creditors of PREET & CO REAL ESTATE LIMITED and PREET & CO RENTALS LIMITED.
Dated this 28th day of March 2018.
JEFFREY PHILIP MELTZER, Joint and Several Administrator.
Creditors and Shareholders May Direct Enquiries to the Postal or Email Address Set Out Above, or by: Telephone: (09) 357 6150. Facsimile: (09) 357 6152.
Note: You may only vote on a resolution that relates to the administration of the company of which you are a creditor.
The administrators act as agent of the company without personal liability.