Pursuant to section 78M of the Education Act 1989, acting under delegated authority, I direct the Secretary for Education to appoint a limited statutory manager for the Tai Tapu School (3549) Board of Trustees (“board”).
- The following functions, powers and duties of the board are to be vested in a limited statutory manager:
- All functions, powers and duties of the board as an employer (whether statutory or otherwise).
- The limited statutory manager must also advise the board on the following matters:
- Board communications (whether statutory or otherwise).
- The board will retain its primary duty of care as the person conducting a business or undertaking under the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015, above and beyond all functions, powers and duties of the limited statutory manager.
This notice takes effect on the day of publication.
Dated at Wellington this 26th day of November 2018.
KATRINA CASEY, Deputy Secretary of Education, Sector Enablement and Support, Ministry of Education.