Maree Zinzley, Manager Approvals Operations, of the Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI), acting under delegated authority from the Director-General of MPI, gives notice under section 14(1) of the Agricultural Compounds and Veterinary Medicines Act 1997 (“Act”) that the following application has been made to register a trade name product under section 9(1) of the Act:
Trade Name: Switch Fluke 10
Active Ingredients and Concentrations:
Levamisole HCl 80g/L
Formulation Type: Aqueous suspension
General Use Claim:
For the treatment and control of roundworms and lungworms sensitive to abamectin and/or levamisole (including those resistant to avermectin/milbemycin, benzimidazole or levamisole/morantel or a combination of avermectin/milbemycin with benzimidazole or benzimidazole and levamisole/morantel families) in cattle and sheep. For the treatment and control of triclabendazole-sensitive early immature, immature and mature liver fluke (Fasciola hepatica) in cattle and sheep.
Any person may make a written submission to the director-general concerning this application.
Under sections 16 and 17 of the Act, a written submission:
- must state in full the reasons for making the submission;
- may state any decision sought on that application; and
- must be received by the director-general no later than 30 working days after the date of notification in the New Zealand Gazette.
Under section 18 of the Act, a copy of every submission will be forwarded to the applicant for the applicant’s information.
The following address is:
- where submissions on this application are to be sent;
- where requests for copies of the public information relating to the application can be sent;
- where public information relating to the application can be viewed; and
- the director-general’s address for service:
ACVM Group, Ministry for Primary Industries, Pastoral House, 25 The Terrace, Wellington 6011. Postal Address: PO Box 2526, Wellington 6140.
The applicant’s address for service is:
Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health New Zealand Limited, Level 3, 2 Osterley Way, Manukau, Auckland. Postal Address: PO Box 76211, Manukau, Auckland.
Dated at Wellington this 16th day of November 2018.
MAREE ZINZLEY, Manager Approvals Operations, Ministry for Primary Industries (acting under delegated authority).