Notice of Election by Public Trust to Become Manager Under Part VII Public Trust Act 2001
- William Boyd (“Owner”) is the registered owner of the Property mentioned in the Schedule hereto.
- Public Trust has been informed and believes after due enquiry that the Owner of the Property is dead.
- After due enquiry Public Trust does not know whether the owner of the Property has any agent or administrator in New Zealand with authority to take possession of and administer the Property, or where the agent or administrator is, or whether the agent or administrator is alive or dead.
- The gross value of the Property (as estimated by Public Trust) does not exceed $40,000.
- Public Trust is satisfied that it is advisable in the interests of another person that Public Trust elects to be the manager of the Property under Part VII of the Public Trust Act 2001.
- Public Trust has advertised its intention to elect to be the manager of the Property in the 29 October 2018 edition of the Greymouth Star, which is a newspaper circulating in the locality where the Property is situated and believed by Public Trust to be an appropriate advertising medium.
Now therefore Public Trust in exercise of the authority conferred on it by section 101(1) of the Public Trust Act 2001, hereby elects to be Manager of the Property under Part VII of the Act.
Section 1823 Kaniere Survey District (“property”) and being the land contained in Certificate of Title WS3S/619, Westland Registry. The piece of land is located at Hokitika – Kaniere Tram, Hokitika, Westland
Dated at Lower Hutt this 8th day of November 2018.
Signed on behalf of Public Trust by an authorised signatory:
KELLIE PATEL, Senior Trust Officer, Public Trust Lower Hutt.