Notice of Election by Public Trust to Become Manager Under Part VII of the Public Trust Act 2001
- North West Construction Limited (“Owner”) is the registered Owner of the Property mentioned in the Schedule hereto.
- Public Trust has been informed and believes after due enquiry that the Owner has been struck off the Companies Register.
- After due enquiry Public Trust does not know whether the Owner of the Property has any agent or administrator in New Zealand with authority to take possession of and administer the Property; or where the agent or administrator is; or whether the agent or administrator is alive or dead.
- The gross value of the Property (as estimated by Public Trust) does not exceed $40,000.
- Public Trust is satisfied that it is advisable in the interests of another person that Public Trust elects to be the manager of the Property under Part VII of the Public Trust Act 2001.
- Public Trust has advertised its intention to elect to be the manager of the Property in the 27 July 2018 edition of The Press, which is a newspaper circulating in the locality where the Property is situated and believed by Public Trust to be an appropriate advertising medium.
Now therefore Public Trust, in exercise of the authority conferred on it by section 101(1) of the Public Trust Act 2001, hereby elects to be Manager of the Property under Part VII of the Act.
Lot 2 Deposited Plan 48012 (“Property”) and being the land contained in Certificate of Title CB27F/872, Canterbury Land Registry. The piece of land is located at 82F Lincoln Road, Christchurch.
Dated at Lower Hutt this 9th day of August 2018.
Signed on Behalf of Public Trust by an Authorised Signatory:
HAYLEY JADE FURNEAUX, Senior Trust Officer, Public Trust Lower Hutt.