- Under section 38(3)(b) of the Electricity Industry Act 2010 (“Act”), the Electricity Authority (“Authority”) gives notice of making the Electricity Industry Participation Code Amendment (Amendments to Certification Reports) 2018 (“amendment”).
- The amendment comes into force on 13 October 2018.
- The amendment enables an approved test house to amend a certification report for a metering installation or metering component in certain circumstances.
- A copy of the amendment and the Code are available on the Authority’s website at www.ea.govt.nz/act-code-regs/code-regs/.
- A copy of the amendment and the Code may also be inspected free of charge or purchased from the Electricity Authority, Level 7, Harbour Tower, 2 Hunter Street, Wellington.
Dated at Wellington this 20th day of August 2018.
Dr THOMAS BRENT LAYTON, Chair, Electricity Authority.