Notice of Watershed Meeting of Creditors of Company Under Administration
Company No.: 1297025
Notice is hereby given that the watershed meeting of creditors of the company will be held at the offices of Rodgers Reidy (NZ) Limited, Level 1, 547 Te Atatu Road, Te Atatu Peninsula, Auckland, on Wednesday, 31 May 2017 at 3.30pm (1.30pm AEST).
The purpose of the meeting is:
- to review the report of the administrators in connection with the business, property, affairs and financial circumstances of the company;
- for the creditors of the company to consider and if thought fit to resolve resolutions in respect to the remuneration of the administrators.
- for the creditors of the company to resolve:
- that the company execute a deed of company arrangement;
- that the administration should end; or
- that the company be placed into liquidation; and
- any other business properly brought before the meeting.
Dated this 22nd day of May 2017.
PAUL VLASIC, Joint Administrator.