Notice is hereby given, pursuant to section 24 of the Financial Reporting Act 2013, that the New Zealand Accounting Standards Board of the External Reporting Board has issued the following accounting standards:
- PBE IPSAS 34 Separate Financial Statements;
- PBE IPSAS 35 Consolidated Financial Statements;
- PBE IPSAS 36 Investments in Associates and Joint Ventures;
- PBE IPSAS 37 Joint Arrangements; and
- PBE IPSAS 38 Disclosure of Interests in Other Entities.
- applies to Tier 1 and Tier 2 public benefit entities and groups, other than where expressly exempted by its terms, the terms of any other approved accounting standard or by law;
- applies to annual financial statements covering periods beginning on or after 1 January 2019 with early application permitted; and
- is a disallowable instrument for the purposes of the Legislation Act 2012.
Copies of the standard may be inspected free of charge at the offices of the External Reporting Board (XRB), Level 7, 50 Manners Street, Wellington. Copies are also available on the XRB’s website: www.xrb.govt.nz.
Dated this 12th day of January 2017.
KIMBERLEY CROOK, Chair, New Zealand Accounting Standards Board.