Maree Zinzley, Manager Approvals Operations, of the Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI), acting under delegated authority from the Director-General of MPI, gives notice, under section 14(1) of the Agricultural Compounds and Veterinary Medicines Act 1997 (“Act”), that the following application has been made to register a trade name product under section 9(1) of the Act:
Trade Name: RHDV1-K5
Active Ingredients and Concentrations:
Rabbit haemorrhagic disease virus (K5 variant), 08Q712 strain (lyophilised), >30,000 ID50 units per vial.
Formulation Type: Wettable powder
General Use Claim:
For the infection of European rabbits (Oryctolagus cuniculus).
Any person may make a written submission to the director-general concerning this application.
Under sections 16 and 17 of the Act, a written submission:
- must state in full the reasons for making the submission;
- may state any decision sought on that application; and
- must be received by the director-general no later than 30 working days after the date of notification in the New Zealand Gazette.
Under section 18 of the Act, a copy of every submission will be forwarded to the applicant for the applicant’s information.
The following address is:
- where submissions on this application are to be sent;
- where requests for copies of the public information relating to the application can be sent;
- where public information relating to the application can be viewed; and
- the director-general’s address for service:
ACVM Group, Ministry for Primary Industries, Pastoral House, 25 The Terrace, Wellington 6011. Postal Address: PO Box 2526, Wellington 6140.
The applicant’s address for service is:
Canterbury Regional Council (Environment Canterbury), 200 Tuam Street, Christchurch 8140. Postal Address: PO Box 345, Christchurch 8140.
Dated at Wellington this 30th day of October 2017.
MAREE ZINZLEY, Manager Approvals Operations, Ministry for Primary Industries (acting under delegated authority).