In accordance with section 30R(5)(d) of the Telecommunications Act 2001, the Commerce Commission (“Commission”) gives public notice of its decisions on the reviews of the Schedule 2 (Price Lists) of the following standard terms determinations (STDs):
- Chorus’ Unbundled Bitstream Access Service (UBA);
- Chorus’ Unbundled Copper Local Loop Service (UCLL);
- Chorus’ Unbundled Cooper Low Frequency Service (UCLF);
- Chorus’ Unbundled Bitstream Access Backhaul Service (UBA Backhaul);
- Chorus’ Unbundled Copper Local Loop and Unbundled Copper Low Frequency Network Backhaul (Telephone exchange to interconnect point) Service (UCLL and UCLF Backhaul);
- Chorus’ Unbundled Copper Local Loop and Unbundled Copper Low Frequency Network Co-location Service (UCLL and UCLF Co-location); and
- Chorus’ Sub-loop Unbundled Copper Local Loop Services (SLU).
The Commission published its final decisions and updated versions of the Schedule 2 Price Lists of each STD on 19 May 2017.
Material relevant to these reviews can be found on the Commission’s website: www.comcom.govt.nz/review-of-standard-terms-determinations-stds-price-lists.
Dated this 25th day of May 2017.