Pursuant to section 338(2) of Te Ture Whenua Maori Act 1993, on the recommendation of the Māori Land Court dated 23 September 2014, the Māori freehold land described in the Schedule hereto is hereby set apart as a Māori reservation and to be included in part Parish of Tamahere 149C Block for the purpose of a marae and a church site for the common use and benefit of the Haimona Whānau O Tainui by notice published in the New Zealand Gazette, 11 April 1991, No. 55, page 1186. The name of the reservation is to be Te Hunga Whiriwhiri o Tainui Pā Trust.
South Auckland Land District
All that piece of land situated in the South Auckland Survey District and described as follows:
|1.9748||Part Parish of Tamahere 149C contained in Computer Freehold Register 456233 South Auckland Registry.|
This brings the total area of the Māori reservation to 2.2098 hectares.
Dated at Wellington this 10th day of May 2016.
MICHELLE HIPPOLITE, Chief Executive, Ministry of Māori Development.