Notice of Direction for the Disposition of the Surplus Assets of a Dissolved Incorporated Society
Pursuant to Section 27(1) of the Incorporated Societies Act 1908
Incorporated Society No.: 217122
Take notice that the Registrar of Incorporated Societies has directed that, consequent to the dissolution on 17 June 2004 of the above-named incorporated society, its surplus assets, being
- approximately $14,800.00 held with the 318 Lambton Quay Branch of Westpac New Zealand Limited in Wellington;
- 1 x B4 parachute harness container and round canopy;
- 1 x reserve parachute canopy and container;
- 5 x Telesis dual rigs with main and reserve parachutes; and
- assorted bags, automatic opening devices, jumpsuits, pilot chutes and training harnesses
be vested in Auckland Skydivers Incorporated (222379).
This direction shall become final on 4 May 2016. No appeal shall lie unless notice thereof is delivered before that date.
Dated this 4th day of April 2016.
MICHAEL BROSNAHAN, Assistant Registrar of Incorporated Societies.
Address for Delivery of Appeals: The Registrar of Incorporated Societies, Level 18, Auckland Council Building, 135 Albert Street, Auckland 1010. Postal Address: Private Bag 92061, Victoria Street West, Auckland 1142.