Pursuant to sections 131–133 of the Health Practitioners Competence Assurance Act 2003 (“Act”), notice is given that a disciplinary levy is being imposed on dietitians holding a current annual practising certificate for the 2016/2017 practising year.
1. Title and commencement—(1) This notice may be cited as the Dietitians Board Disciplinary Levy Notice 2016 and shall come into force on 4 March 2016.
(2) This notice stands alone and the levy is in addition to the fees contained within Dietitians Board (Fees) Notice 2016, published in the New Zealand Gazette, 3 December 2015, Issue No. 132, Notice. No. 2015-gs6984, which remains in force.
2. Levy—The Dietitians Board sets the following levy, payable by Dietitians to the Dietitians Board, as specified in the Schedule below.
3. Tax—The levy stated is inclusive of goods and services tax (GST).
Disciplinary Levy for the 2016/2017 Practising Year
The purpose of the levy is to fund the costs arising out of:
- the appointment of, and any investigations by, any professional conduct committee; and
- the proceedings of the Health Practitioners Disciplinary Tribunal with respect to dietitians.
The levy comes into force on 4 March 2016 and is payable to the Dietitians Board by all dietitians holding an Annual Practising Certificate for the 2016/2017 year.
Dated at Wellington this 1st day of February 2016.
SUE DOMANSKI, Registrar, Dietitians Board.