Under clauses 18.2 and 18.6 of the Special Needs Grants Programme (“programme”), as established and approved on 18 December 1998* under section 124(1)(d) of the Social Security Act 1964, I extend the approvals given on 18 February 2015 for Part 6 of the programme to apply to specified farmers until the close of 30 June 2016.
Dated this 10th day of February 2016.
Hon ANNE TOLLEY, Minister for Social Development.
This note is not part of the instrument but is intended to indicate its general effect.
This instrument extends, until 30 June 2016, the approvals under Part 6 of the Special Needs Grant Programme for rural assistance payments to be made to eligible farmers whose land-based industries are affected by drought in parts of the following local authorities:
- Ashburton District Council
- Central Otago District Council
- Christchurch City Council
- Dunedin City Council
- Hurunui District Council
- Kaikoura District Council
- Mackenzie District Council
- Marlborough District Council
- Selwyn District Council
- Timaru District Council
- Waimakariri District Council
- Waimate District Council
- Waitaki District Council.