- Pursuant to section 24 of the Veterans’ Support Act 2014, the Minister of Veterans’ Affairs gives notice of the amendment of the Statements of Principles Nos. 100 and 101 of 2015 regarding lipoma under the Veterans’ Support Regulations 2014.
- The amendment takes effect on the date of publication of this notice.
- Statements of Principles Nos. 100 and 101 of 2015, which also come into force today, are not revoked but should be read and applied together with the Amendment Statements of Principles Nos. 114 and 115 of 2015.
- The amendments to the Statements of Principles on lipoma have been made in order to remove the phrase “in superficial subcutaneous tissues” in subsection 7(2)(a) inserted as the result of a clerical error.
- Copies of the Amendment Statements of Principles on lipoma are available on the website of the Australian Repatriation Medical Authority
Dated at Wellington this 30th day of June 2016.
Hon CRAIG FOSS, Minister of Veterans’ Affairs.