To: Ilich Farms Limited (“mortgagor”):
Heartland Bank Limited (“mortgagee”) gives notice, pursuant to section 156 of the Property Law Act 2007, that on 26 February 2016 it entered into possession of certain goods mortgaged pursuant to a security agreement granted by the mortgagor in favour of the mortgagee dated 23 September 2013 (“security agreement”).
The descriptions of the mortgaged goods are:
- Three-point linkage grader blade;
- Three-point linkage carry tray;
- Three-point linkage spray unit;
- Bertolini Bike spreader;
- Tyre roller;
- Older trailered fertiliser spreader;
- Round bale feeder;
- Three-point linkage mulcher;
- Bale grab;
- Mole plough;
- Older post rammer;
- Twin spinner three-point linkage spreader (sulky DR1150);
- Calf meal trailer;
- Front end loader muck scraper;
- New Holland conventional hay bailer;
- Massey Ferguson 135 tractor 2 × 4; and
- Various other items comprising of vehicles, machinery, equipment, and other assets, each being an asset mortgaged under the security agreement (the further particulars of which, including serial numbers, are available from the mortgagee on request).
The address of the mortgagee for communications relating to these goods is corner Dent and Finlayson Streets, Whangarei.
Dated at Hamilton this 21st day of April 2016.
GRANT ROBERT KYD, on Behalf of the Mortgagee.