To: Jet Trac Drilling Limited (“mortgagor”):
Heartland Bank Limited (“mortgagee”) gives notice, pursuant to section 156 of the Property Law Act 2007, that on 15 February 2016 it entered into possession of certain goods mortgaged pursuant to security agreements granted by the mortgagor in favour of the mortgagee dated on or about 19 December 2014 and 24 October 2012 (each a “security agreement”).
The descriptions of the mortgaged goods are:
- 2003 Nissan PK205 Truck, Registration No.: CAR597, VIN: JNBPKB21000L01738;
- 2000 Isuzu FXZ270 DECA Flat Deck Truck c/w Minijet P-01 plus accessories, Registration No.: DLD817, VIN: JALFXZ23NV3604065;
- 2011 Vermeer D36X50 Navigator Directional Drill, Serial No.: 1VR4230DXB1000827;
- 2012 Vermeer D9X13 II Horizontal Drill, Serial No.: 1VRX030U8C2002798;
- 2012 Vermeer D9X12 II 2VP Directional Drill, Serial No.: 1VR9160S4C1000574;
- 2012 Vermeer D9X13 II Directional Drill, Serial No.: 1VR9160S6C1000608;
- 2011 Hyundai R55-9 Excavator, Serial No.: HHIMH903EB0003035; and
- various other items comprising of vehicles, machinery, equipment, and other assets, each being an asset mortgaged under a security agreement (the further particulars of which, including serial numbers, are available from the mortgagee on request).
The address of the mortgagee for communications relating to these goods is 35 Teed Street, Newmarket, Auckland 1023.
Dated at Auckland this 7th day of March 2016.
ALISTAIR HARSANT, on Behalf of the Mortgagee.