This document notifies you that:
- On Thursday 14 April 2016, an application for putting SCRAP METAL MAN LIMITED into liquidation was filed in the High Court at Masterton. Its reference number is CIV-2016-435-7. The application is to be heard by the High Court at Wellington on Tuesday 31 May 2016 at 10.00am.
- A person, other than the defendant company, who wants to appear at the hearing of the application must file an appearance not later than the second working day before that day.
- The statement of claim and the verifying affidavit may be inspected at the registry of the Court or at the plaintiff’s address for service.
- The plaintiff is Contact Energy Limited, whose address for service is at the offices of Buddle Findlay, Level 17, State Insurance Tower, 1 Willis Street, Wellington. Documents for service on the plaintiff may be left at that address for service or may be:
- posted to the solicitor at PO Box 2694, Wellington 6140; or
- left for the solicitor at a document exchange for direction to DX SP20201, Wellington; or
- transmitted to the solicitor by facsimile on (04) 499 4141; or
- emailed to the solicitor at email@example.com.
Dated this 5th day of May 2016.