Maree Zinzley, Manager Approvals Operations of the Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI), acting under delegated authority from the Director-General of MPI, gives notice, under section 14(1) of the Agricultural Compounds and Veterinary Medicines Act 1997 (“the Act”), that the following application has been made to register a trade name product under section 9(1) of the Act:
Trade Name: Yates Nature’s Way Pyrethrum Plus Oil Citrus and Ornament Insect Gun
Active Ingredients and Concentrations:
Canola Oil 8g/L
Formulation Type: Ready-to-use liquid
General Use Claim:
Made from pyrethrum daisy and canola oil. Pyrethrum and oil for dual action insect control. Added seaweed to boost plant growth.
Any person may make a written submission to the director-general concerning this application.
Under sections 16 and 17 of the Act, a written submission:
- must state in full the reasons for making the submission; and
- may state any decision sought on that application; and
- must be received by the director-general no later than 30 working days after the date of notification in the New Zealand Gazette.
Under section 18 of the Act, a copy of every submission will be forwarded to the applicant for the applicant’s information.
The following address is:
- where submissions on this application are to be sent; and
- where requests for copies of the public information relating to the application can be sent; and
- where public information relating to the application can be viewed; and
- the director-general’s address for service:
ACVM Group, Ministry for Primary Industries, Pastoral House, 25 The Terrace, Wellington 6011. Postal Address: PO Box 2526, Wellington 6140.
The applicant’s address for service is:
Dulux Group (New Zealand) Pty. Ltd, The Gate, 373 Neilson Street, Onehunga, Auckland 1061. Postal Address: Locked Bag 6504, Regents Park BC, New South Wales 2143, Australia.
Dated at Wellington this 15th day of December 2015.
MAREE ZINZLEY, Manager Approvals Operations, Ministry for Primary Industries (acting under delegated authority).