- Pursuant to section 24 of the Veterans’ Support Act 2014, the Minister of Veterans’ Affairs gives notice of the amendment of the Statements of Principles No. 28 of 2010 regarding non-Hodgkins lymphoma under the Veterans’ Support Regulations 2014.
- The amendment takes effect on the date of publication of this notice.
- Statement of Principles No. 28 of 2010 is not revoked but should be read and applied together with the Amendment Statement of Principles No. 93 of 2015.
- The amendment reflects insertion of one new factor for exposure to ionising radiation and a definition of “cumulative equivalent dose”.
- Copies of the Amendment Statement of Principles on non-Hodgkins lymphoma are available on the website of the Australian Repatriation Medical Authority
Dated at Wellington this 26th day of November 2015.
Hon CRAIG FOSS, Minister of Veterans’ Affairs.