Pursuant to sections 88(1) and (3) of the New Zealand Public Health and Disability Act 2000, and with the approval of the Minister of Health under section 89(3) of that Act, the Northland District Health Board, Waitemata District Health Board, Auckland District Health Board, Counties Manukau District Health Board, Waikato District Health Board, Lakes District Health Board, Bay of Plenty District Health Board, Tairawhiti District Health Board, Taranaki District Health Board, Hawke’s Bay District Health Board, Whanganui District Health Board, MidCentral District Health Board, Hutt Valley District Health Board, Capital & Coast District Health Board, Wairarapa District Health Board, Nelson Marlborough District Health Board, West Coast District Health Board, Canterbury District Health Board, South Canterbury District Health Board and Southern District Health Board give the following notice.
N o t i c e
1. Title—(1) This notice is the Advice Notice to General Practitioners Concerning Patient Benefits and Other Subsidies (Amendment No. 16).
(2) In this notice, the Advice Notice to General Practitioners Concerning Patient Benefits and Other Subsidies1 is called the “principal notice”.
2. Commencement—This notice comes into force on 1 July 2015.
3. Variation of Notice (automatic increases)—the principal notice is varied by inserting, after clause 6.4, the following clause:
6.5 Despite clause 6.4, no notice is required to be given by the Ministry of Health where any patient entitlement for immunisation services [Schedule 3 of Part B] is increased by the Government. The relevant entitlement under this notice is increased automatically consistent with the payment rate for immunisation services in the Primary Health Organisation Services Agreement in accordance with Part F, clause F.21 and Schedule F1.3.2
4. Amendment—Schedule 3 of Part B of the principal notice is amended as follows:
- Clause 4.6 is amended by deleting “$19.79” and replacing it with “$19.94” in both places where it occurs;
- Clause 5.5 is amended by deleting “$19.79” and replacing it with “$19.94”; and
- Clause 5.7 is amended by deleting “$19.79” and replacing it with “$19.94”.
5. Statement of reasons for departure from terms and conditions of the principal notice for purposes of section 89(5) of the New Zealand Public Health and Disability Act 2000—Following Cabinet approval, the subsidised fee for immunisations is increased by 0.8%.
Dated this 9th day of June 2015.
Dr NICK CHAMBERLAIN, Chief Executive.
For and on behalf of the: NORTHLAND DISTRICT HEALTH BOARD and as delegate on behalf of the 19 district health boards listed below:
WAITEMATA DISTRICT HEALTH BOARD
AUCKLAND DISTRICT HEALTH BOARD
COUNTIES MANUKAU DISTRICT HEALTH BOARD
WAIKATO DISTRICT HEALTH BOARD
LAKES DISTRICT HEALTH BOARD
BAY OF PLENTY DISTRICT HEALTH BOARD
TAIRAWHITI DISTRICT HEALTH BOARD
TARANAKI DISTRICT HEALTH BOARD
HAWKE’S BAY DISTRICT HEALTH BOARD
WHANGANUI DISTRICT HEALTH BOARD
MIDCENTRAL DISTRICT HEALTH BOARD
HUTT VALLEY DISTRICT HEALTH BOARD
CAPITAL & COAST DISTRICT HEALTH BOARD
WAIRARAPA DISTRICT HEALTH BOARD
NELSON MARLBOROUGH DISTRICT HEALTH BOARD
WEST COAST DISTRICT HEALTH BOARD
CANTERBURY DISTRICT HEALTH BOARD
SOUTH CANTERBURY DISTRICT HEALTH BOARD
SOUTHERN DISTRICT HEALTH BOARD.
1In force 1 May 2000:
Amendment No. 2: New Zealand Gazette, 20 June 2002, No. 67, page 1769
Amendment No. 3: New Zealand Gazette, 15 April 2004, No. 42, page 1068
Amendment No. 4: New Zealand Gazette, 5 May 2005, No. 76, page 1794
Amendment No. 5: New Zealand Gazette, 1 September 2005, No. 152, page 3752
Amendment No. 6: New Zealand Gazette, 29 June 2006, No. 73, page 1867
Amendment No. 7: Supplement to New Zealand Gazette, 27 June 2007, No. 73, page 1845
Amendment No. 8: New Zealand Gazette, 26 June 2008, No. 104, page 2776
Amendment No. 9: New Zealand Gazette, 25 June 2009, No. 94, page 2112
Amendment No. 10: New Zealand Gazette, 17 June 2010, No. 66, page 1967
Amendment No. 11: New Zealand Gazette, 30 September 2010, No. 134, page 3397
Amendment No. 12: New Zealand Gazette, 23 June 2011, No. 86, page 2101
Amendment No. 13: New Zealand Gazette, 28 June 2012, No. 73, page 2070
Amendment No. 14: New Zealand Gazette, 27 June 2013, No. 83, page 2230
Amendment No. 15: New Zealand Gazette, 26 June 2014, No. 68, page 1921