This document notifies you that:
- Members of the public are notified that on 17 September 2015, an application for an order, under section 174 of the Companies Act 1993, in respect of IVONA LIMITED, was filed in the High Court at Wellington. Its reference number is CIV-2015-485-724.
- The order sought is a finding that the affairs of the company IVONA LIMITED have been, are being, and are likely to be, conducted in a manner that is unfairly prejudicial to the plaintiffs in their capacity as shareholders of the defendant company and as directors and as providers of security in regard to the company’s loan, and the plaintiffs accordingly seek an order for the sale of the company’s property.
- The application is to be heard by the High Court at Wellington on Monday 7 December 2015 at 10.00am.
- A person, other than the defendant company, who wants to appear at the hearing of the application must file an appearance not later than the second working day before that day.
- The plaintiffs are Peter Ryan, teacher of Paraparaumu, and Anna Ryan, publisher of Paraparaumu. Their address for service is at the offices of Lawler & Co, Level 2, 110 Lunn Avenue, Mount Wellington, Auckland. Documents may also be emailed to the plaintiffs’ solicitor John Reardon (email@example.com), whose address is as noted above.
- Note: You may obtain further information from the registry of the Court or from the plaintiffs’ solicitor, John Reardon. Mobile: 021 609 096.
Dated this 12th day of November 2015.