This document notifies you that:
- On 10 April 2015, an application for putting JARDINE MARKETING LIMITED into liquidation was filed in the High Court at Auckland. Its reference number is CIV-2015-404-785. The application is to be heard by the High Court at Auckland on Friday 29 May 2015 at 10.45am.
- A person, other than the defendant company, who wants to appear at the hearing of the application must file an appearance not later than the second working day before that day.
- The statement of claim and verifying affidavit may be inspected at the registry of the Court or at the plaintiff’s address for service.
- The plaintiff is Farmlands Co-operative Society Limited, whose address for service is at the offices of Wrigley Law, 35 Strome Road, RD 3, Napier 4183. Documents for service on the plaintiff may be left at that address for service or may be:
- posted to the solicitor at 35 Strome Road, RD 3, Napier 4183; or
- transmitted to the solicitor by facsimile on (06) 844 7016; or
- emailed to email@example.com
The plaintiff’s solicitor is T. F. Wrigley, whose address is as noted above.
Dated this 11th day of May 2015.