The Commerce Commission has amended the input methodologies applicable to Transpower set out in the following determinations:
- Transpower Input Methodologies Determination  NZCC 17
- Transpower Capital Expenditure Input Methodology Determination  NZCC 2
The amendment is set out in the Transpower Input Methodologies Amendments Determination  NZCC 3.
The amendment makes non-material changes to correct two errors in amendments to the determinations identified post-publication.
The amendment corrects an error in clause 3.2.4 of the Transpower Capital Expenditure Input Methodology Determination, as amended by the Transpower Input Methodologies Amendments Determination 2014 (No.2)  NZCC 34, relating to the approval of expenditure on listed projects, where we erroneously used the word “start” instead of the word “end”.
The amendment also corrects an incorrect clause reference in amendments made by clause 7.16 of the Transpower Input Methodologies Amendments Determination 2014  NZCC 22, which amends clause 3.7.4(6) of the Transpower Input Methodologies Determination.
Copies of the amendment determination are available:
- on the Commission’s website at
- for inspection free of charge at the Commission’s head office at 44 The Terrace, Wellington (during ordinary office hours)
- for purchase at a reasonable price at the Commission’s head office at 44 The Terrace, Wellington.
Dated at Wellington this 5th day of February 2015.