Under section 26 of the Fire Service Act 1975, the New Zealand Fire Service Commission gives the following notice.
N o t i c e
- This notice is the Tawa Fire District Notice, July 2015.
- This notice comes into force on the day of its publication in the New Zealand Gazette.
- This notice revokes and is in substitution for all previous fire district notices for the Tawa Fire District.
Constitution of a Fire District
- The urban area of Tawa is constituted as a Fire District.
- The Fire District is assigned the name “Tawa Fire District”.
- The boundary of the Fire District is defined and delineated on plans held at the National Headquarters, New Zealand Fire Service, Wellington.
Dated at Wellington this 27th day of July 2015.
PAUL McGILL, Acting National Commander, New Zealand Fire Service, acting under delegated authority from the New Zealand Fire Service Commission.