Maree Zinzley, Manager Approvals Operations of the Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI), acting under delegated authority from the Director-General of MPI, gives notice, under section 14(1) of the Agricultural Compounds and Veterinary Medicines Act 1997 (“the Act”), that the following application has been made to register a trade name product under section 9(1) of the Act:
Trade Name: Blossom Protect
Active Ingredients and Concentrations:
Aureobasidium pullulans strain DSM 14940 - 2.5 x 109 cfu/g
Aureobasidium pullulans strain DSM 14941 - 2.5 x 109 cfu/g
Formulation Type: Water Dispersible Granules
General Use Claim:
For the control of fire blight in pip fruit.
Any person may make a written submission to the director-general concerning this application.
Under sections 16 and 17 of the Act, a written submission:
- must state in full the reasons for making the submission; and
- may state any decision sought on that application; and
- must be received by the director-general no later than 30 working days after the date of notification in the New Zealand Gazette.
Under section 18 of the Act, a copy of every submission will be forwarded to the applicant for the applicant’s information.
The following address is:
- where submissions on this application are to be sent; and
- where requests for copies of the public information relating to the application can be sent; and
- where public information relating to the application can be viewed; and
- the director-general’s address for service:
ACVM Group, Ministry for Primary Industries, Pastoral House, 25 The Terrace, Wellington 6011. Postal Address: PO Box 2526, Wellington 6140.
The applicant’s address for service is:
Zelam Limited, Hudson Road, New Plymouth. Postal Address: PO Box 6016, New Plymouth 4344.
Dated at Wellington this 2nd day of December 2014.
MAREE ZINZLEY, Manager Approvals Operations, Ministry for Primary Industries (acting under delegated authority).