Pursuant to sections 96B(3) and 141B of the Hazardous Substances and New Organisms Act 1996 (the Act), the Environmental Protection Authority (EPA) gives notice that a Group Standard is amended.
N o t i c e
1. Title-(1) This notice is the Site and Storage Conditions for Aerosols (Amendment) Notice 2014 and is part of the principal notice.
(2) In this notice, "principal notice" means the Hazardous Substances (Group Standards) Notice 2006 (Supplement to the New Zealand Gazette, 30 June 2006, No. 74, page 1889).
2. Purpose-The purpose of the Site and Storage Conditions for Aerosols (Amendment) Notice 2014 is to correct two clauses which were found to have wrong
3. Commencement-The amendments referred to in this notice come into force 28 days after the date of notification in the New Zealand Gazette.
4. Amendments-(1) This notice amends the Site and Storage Conditions for Aerosols, referenced in the principal notice on page 1892, by:
(a) changing cross-reference in Part 1 Section 19 e. from Part 5 to Part 4;
(b) changing cross-reference in Part 1 Section 19 f. from Part 4 to Part 3;
(c) changing cross-reference in Part 1 Section 19 h. from Part 2 and 3 to Part 2; and
(d) changing cross-reference in Part 4 Section 36 2 a. from clause 39 to clause 37.
5. Availability-The full original Group Standard and amended Site and Storage Conditions for Aerosols, as well as Schedules and any information incorporated by reference, may be:
(a) inspected free of charge during normal business hours at the EPA office; or
(b) viewed at www.epa.govt.nz
EPA Contact Details
215 Lambton Quay, Wellington 6011, or Private Bag
63002, Waterloo Quay, Wellington 6140. Telephone: (04) 916 2426. Facsimile: (04) 914 0433. Email: email@example.com
Dated at Wellington this 27th day of August 2014.
For and on behalf of the Environmental Protection Authority: